Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "SIMGIRLS VN2 - The Hentai Ending"

Can someone link me the songs? I'd like to find them.

sim-man responds:

Trying my best as I can't read Japanese myself.
サンセット(album version)
Kimi Dake wo
Haruka Hana ~Haruka~
Ms. Jealousy
Ai Shinozaki - Hikari

I love this game. It really brings back some awesome memories.

But I have 4 questions:

- Are there more than 3 endings ("Kotomi's ending", "Tomoko's ending", "Tomoko's ending with bonus")? In other words, does the game always end around Day 19-21.

- How do the Magic Cards work? Do they just show up randomly or do some places give certain types of Magic Cards? I'm currently unable to find the sixth White Magic Card...

- Do you get a bonus for collecting all Magic Cards or what do they do?

- Is there any point in dating Ryuuji in this particular Visual Novel? Does anything extra get unlocked by it or should I just focus on Junta?

sim-man responds:

Hi thanks a lot for comment.
1) Three endings in this version.
2) Each time you take an action (like work and train) there will be a chance giving you a magic card. Go to Simgirls Tower top floor to find out more. Only recommend to collect them in the first game, as you will need to do a lot of grinding to increase stats anyway.
3) Yes go to the top floor in Simgirls Tower again.
4) At least not in this version. He is irrelevant in this Hentai Ending.

Love this game. Brings me back to your old roots.

Thanks bud

Uh, how do you go to school? Got stuck on the first task, I feel like I don't understand how to play the game.

get to the classroom

heard from friends,oh God,nearly 15 years since I was a child.It's been a long time and I miss it very much,memory flood into my mind when I first played this game.I don't know how to say,but you do have creative talent,simgirl,from a small project to a complete and mature project,grew with me and other players,thanks guy,I like you and your masterpiece.For this game,I prefer a complete game to many independent games,so hope this two VN can be one.
——Btw,is there a update for simgirls 7.0?7.1 or 7.2.you can add new leading role like this VN,let tomoko be the leading character,or junta.
my friends and I all think SG 7.0 need some improvement,there are some need to be enriched,like sex at dating place,more option at shopping mall and slum ,plaza.

sim-man responds:

Cool will keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks!