Reviews for "Girls n' Goblins"

I love everything but the dick :( ruined it for my fragile heterosexuality

Will chip a point off for false+misleading title.
Seeing how it's two dudes fucking. Not to mention it seems to be an orc, troll or similar. Bit of preconceived notions, yeah. But when you say "goblin", I expect something generally meek and tiny. Not larger than a succubus. Or, technically incubus in this case.

Animation itself: Does look really nice in most places. There are quality gaps (like his hands) compared to the rest of the detail. But most of it stays rather consistent. Mainly tits, face and dick that has notably more texture than the rest.
It is a really solid loop with good quality to it. Not really any reason for why its over a minute with the same loop... but aside from advertisement, it is a perfectly good job. Needs a bit of polish here and there, but for a second attempt its good.

I love itπŸ’•, but needs cum...and lol that helicopter dick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Spinning around music in the background πŸ˜‚

"Girls"

Cute and nicely drawn, but too simple, no climax, shemales instead of "girls". And maybe a bit too "floppy"