Reviews for "BSV - Chapter 000"

Wow intense

Wow I have to say this was some intense work here with some brilliant style the is colorful and really jumps out at you the voices are intense and very good You should possbly ad some subtitles to make for some better experienc here I love the action and the view points you push in this.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Some subtitles might be nice.

~X~

Wasn't ready for such greatness today! :D Animation. Voicing. Chemistry. Everything about this is just a whole other level... even if the still-scene style probably saves in on animation work. Love the color and creative design too. Finna be something to look forward to here!

-cd-

Fantastic work my dude, always appreciate some good JoJo fanwork and this looks like it has some serious potential.

This is a passion project of an insanely talented animator/voice actor and it oozes out of every pore. What else is there to say? You've started something special here and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

hehe