Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Inherit"

Great little game. I loved the Easter Egg referencing 'The Last Half of Darkness' and the references in the statue book.

Thank you very much!

A lot of fun but the controls almost put me off it at the very beginning. Also needs either auto-save or in-game warning of some kind asking if you want to save once in awhile.

Nirag responds:

Thank you very much for the review and the feedback!

It has been a while since the last time I find a game on newgrounds worth of playing. This one is definitely worth it. The gloomy, spooky atmosphere, the slightly challenging puzzles, the well constructed plot, constitute a very nice game. The only complain is the control, quite annoying to keep switching the ASD keys, so there is room for improvement.

Nirag responds:

Thank you very much for the review and the feedback!

I see a lot of comments on the interface being bad but personally i love this style. It reminds me of early sierra games like quest for glory just a bit different. I like your take on a classic interface and the story is really good too. Everyone complaining about the interface are probably just expecting something with a more modern "point and click" style interface. Either way, i think this game is lovely and i can tell you spent a lot of time on it. Very good job!

Thank you very much!
Yeah, I've tried to create an interface that was more similar to old-style point'n'click games. Glad that you liked it!

This game is quite amazing for how simple the art design looks. The puzzles are not too challenging, but give you a sense of accomplishment when you solve them. Now I do have one small criticism, and this might be just my opinion. I had trouble finding the screwdriver and the small bag. It blended in with the environment a little too well. Although I could just be blind. =) With that said, I still enjoyed this game from start to finish, and I look forward to your other projects as well!

Thank you very much!
You're right, some items might be a little too hard to find, due to the fact that they blend a bit with the background. I'll be careful not to make the same mistake, thanks!