Reviews for "LootBox: Colectionism"

no offense but this game is a bust.

It functions and looks good, but doesn't really do anything.

You need to add some plot or greater objective, could you go for a horror angle? Getting stranger and more grotesque items or the items start to piece together to resemble something concerning? Make a commentary on hoarders or having to complete goals to earn loot boxes? Race against an AI to earn them all first?

Neat little time killer. Maybe adding more to it rather than just clicking the same box over and over. And I'm assuming the last character is not obtainable? Don't want to waste my time waiting for it. haha

PanST responds:

all the characters are obtenible hahaha. And Thanks <3

Well as you say it's just a prototype and barely even that. Graphics are nice, and so is the sound but other than that I cannot really say anything. Maybe it could be great and maybe not. In it's present state it's garbage. Please don't post betas/alphas/prototypes. There is a beta section where you can do that.

looking forward to medals! maybe also include a parodic description of each character

PanST responds:

Yeah, my future plan is make like a museum of popular characters of videogames, series, etc.