Reviews for "LootBox: Colectionism"

There definitely some potential here for a fun little time-killer with some topical humor mixed in. I know they're a dime a dozen, but maybe you could make this into a clicker/idle type game. You actually have to earn "money" to gamble on the loot boxes, or something like that.

me gustó, quizá podrias añadir algo mas para que no sea tan simple

Its a cute style game and nice way to kill time. Adding in minigames with the loots would be a great way to expand this.

I like the pixel art and the game references but there's no real game to this. Maybe you should have added other components to it and not just left the prototype to be a simple loot-boxes type deal.

You can just hold down the mouse button to auto open all the boxes rapid fire. It takes about 6 to 7 minutes to complete the entire set. That felt pointless. There's no game here.