Reviews for "LootBox: Colectionism"

I like the idea of just getting little trinkets but you could add something like a way to view the trinkets you get that zoom in and link to their origin? As someone who hasn't been on here for a long time I don't know who all the characters may be-I know some but not all. You could link or give some fun info about the characters we collect!

It's a cute little idle dinker, if the scale were bigger with hundreds of characters to collect and a short description of each classic NG character/ video game character I could see it being one of NewGrounds's NewGroundsiest new classic. Love the pixel art, it runs smooth & it's got room for expansion / replay ability.

Not really engaging at all, but it's not un-salvageable. It could be an idle clicker where odds for loot are affected by clicks. Though, that would be easy to break in the current state since you can just hold it instead of spam-clicking. Or you could make it more Smash Bros.-esque by adding a way to view loot's info (source/game, date created, etc.) like a gallery. Maybe even both?

Needs SFX and if I get a repeat it still says it's "new"

PS: Maybe add names/descriptions to each figure

i love this so much please make another with a bunch to get!!