Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Super Panda 3xb"

Audio: The audio sounds like it has a low pass filter all throughout the song but it is kinda catchy and the bass is nice, not the worst.

Controls: The game's controls are just bad, why not just use the left and right arrow keys to move or make it track the player's mouse and allow free movement on the screen?

Graphics: It's not hard to see the background looping, Health goes outside of the bar instead of just staying at max, why does the panda get a shield and keep flying when you get a game over you could just make him fall and make him frown but, the power-ups were designed well and the panda is kinda cute.

Gameplay: It's kind of boring just clicking and avoiding bomb pillows When I pause the game with the shield power up it deletes the shield but it still shows I have one it. When I pause the game with the x2 power up it still gives me points. It would be better if you had like a speed power-up that made you go fast and make you invincible for like three seconds or make a projectile that destroys the next couple of pillows to make the player feel more engaged.

Nitpicking: Why don't you just pause the game instead of making the game continue while giving the panda a permanent sheld? Have an X option on the top left instead of the icons being displayed on the side of the window.

Overall: I don't enjoy playing this game but, kids would probably play for like 20 minutes before getting bored.

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thanks for your comment and I will improve the game in a new update "Super Panda 2".

Despite being easy, I wasn't a big fan of the controls. It felt like I had to keep clicking furiously to get that damn panda to the position I want.

Artur-Felipe responds:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was confused at first on how the controls worked, but picked up on them pretty quickly. This wasn't a bad game, but it could've been better. The power ups could've lasted longer and more things could've been added to make the game more interesting or challenging. It's a pretty easy game and I had no problem getting all of the medals in like, 10-15 minutes. It's a little TOO easy, but I digress.