Reviews for "Current Tycoon"

This game is fun, but easy to crash.

Are you able to make some MegaPower sell all buttons? To save on clicking. 50 MegaPower take 500 times on the 100 Kilo (100,000pw) power to sell off....that's get horribly tedious. Unless that's the challenge to get to the 5.0 Joules. *passes out*

applessmillion responds:

Done! Once you get over 1mp, the bottom two options will change to 1 & 5 megapower buttons. The sell all button should now work properly for higher amounts.

Fun game but you have to fix those medals.
for the extra power stations you should have added more generation power rather than storage, you should have put a battery farm for storage,
Also it would have been nice to have an auto sell feature.

Edit:I have updated my rating due to the rapid resolution of one of the issues.

applessmillion responds:

I've gone ahead and added a button in the settings to check for medal progress. It should check for most medals and will unlock them for you. I've also added a few more checks to resolve the issues.

I'll also think about adding the quick-sell feature back if I can find a nicer way to implement it.

Gotta fix the medals man.

applessmillion responds:

Well, this was interesting. No endgame though. There seems to be nothing to really do after you buy everything from the shop. It was a fun idler up until then. I'd love it if you could send me a message indicating where I am supposed to find words to type into the mystery button, because that part was maddening.

applessmillion responds:

An endgame(ish) thing I am working on will reward you with phrases and such whenever I get that released. I've also added a few more phrases and will continue to do so. Sometimes just saying hi will get you a response ;)