Reviews for "Current Tycoon"

way too slow on being able to upgrade and there is really nothing to keep me on the game other then the desire to make progress which requires you to be active instead of idle unless you don't mind keeping the window open for 15 minutes while you do something else. Good idea but in my honest opinion, i feel it was poorly executed on.

applessmillion responds:

the earlier version was prettier, more polished - https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/659799

applessmillion responds:

I'll admit that version was a lot more simpler and to the point. This game is based on the mobile version of Electric Rubber 2 from 2015 (mobile version basically just had bigger buttons vs. the version here on NG). I've stripped a LOT of features from that game (including the large walls of text still found in the game here on NG) and tried to make it simpler. I do plan on remastering the original game a little later, while trying to keep the basic feel of it the same. Thanks for the review!

Slow progression, low engagement.

applessmillion responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check up on the progression while also adding more gameplay to the mix. I've gone ahead and gave the game a bit of a QoL update just now, including an overall level (for fans of making numbers bigger) that now decides what your factory looks like. Goals are currently being developed, but I'll be sure to think of ways to make it funner. If you have any ideas for better engagement, feel free to drop a PM.

sell-all button broke at ~2.15 Gigapower

applessmillion responds:

Fixed! Added a fail-safe for the button, so it should always offer you some deal!

es muy adictivo