Reviews for "Album Cover Parodies 2"

My favorite was "Lucille". Love this series.

Note: There appears to be a small bug. If you finish the game with all three hidden keys, do NOT click on the unlocked speaker button until after returning to the main menu, or the game will give you a score of zero for that round.

Munguia responds:

Beavinator, thanks for the bug report, now it is fix! thanks :)

As always, this was quite fun. I admit that I'm not too familiar with album covers. I only got an 18. This said that was a bad score. At least I tried. The drawings were nice.

I completely forgot about the keys. I'm just bad at that, I guess. The music could use some variety. Uh, Merry Christmas? I'm back with the Internet baby!

nice game.

the music could be improved, is a music game afterall.

when pressing the correct answer the game freezes a bit until the medal achievement appears, is a little annoying at times.

good thing I know my albums lol. I did pretty well and only got 3 wrong.