Reviews for "Album Cover Parodies 2"

My favorite was "Lucille". Love this series.

Funny, not overly difficult and generous with the medals. Can you ask for more?
I haven't had a problem with the medals. Maybe the previous user is using an addon that blocks certain scripts??

the medals arent even working thanks for the waste of time ....

Note: There appears to be a small bug. If you finish the game with all three hidden keys, do NOT click on the unlocked speaker button until after returning to the main menu, or the game will give you a score of zero for that round.

Munguia responds:

Beavinator, thanks for the bug report, now it is fix! thanks :)

Just remember if you use the skips (skip button appears after you've already answered it correctly at least once) it will mess up the counting and you may not get some of the right answers awards as well as it may skip some bonus stages. So don't use the skips.

Also in regards to the MegaCombo parody, I strongly advise Munguia (or anyone else) to look into the band Mac Sabbath who use that exact getup. Parody band of McDonalds and Black Sabbath.