Reviews for "Album Cover Parodies 2"

Imagine a Transformers-inspired open world like GTA! :D That'd be pretty cool! You should be selling some of these ideas! Love the layout of the game too, with the music split up into generations, and entertainment both in covers and medal witticism, not to mention inspiring selection of music, too. Most I know, but some I should really get acquainted to. Hope you make more of these... assuming there's still some classics out there you've yet to parody! Awesome work.

-cd-

Fun, but if you want to go back and try and get them all right...
That pausing from clicking the correct answers REALLY kills it

I found it fun, the most I got in a row was the vinyl portion (ironic a bit i say).
Two albums i suggest is Asia's debut album (vinyl) and Tally Hall's Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum (CD).
Fun little quiz. 5/5

I'm happy some of my favorite ones were mentioned :>. Of course I learnt of new ones to listen to thanks to this, thank you!

wow lol i fucking sucked at this, i should start listening to something else besides kirby music