For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Firemoon Valley v0.06"

Never I have needed something so much and not know about it till ive got it... this gae is really cool. I love the concept and hope to see so much more of it

GunChassis responds:

Thank you!

solid game so far, I like the megan scene where i was able to be nice or rude to her would love to see more of that in future installments, also growing crops in this game sucks. ive been grinding for an hour to get the 2000 gold to grow crops at max just to unlock the final girl EDIT 1: which then shes so far had me grind another 600 gold as of now... its been close to 2hrs now... it shouldn't take that long most people will drop the game with this amount of pointless grind ffs I started farming on day 24 its now day 89 of grinding. EDIT 2: another 30mins later so ive spent 2 and half hours grinding... yea im done please fix the grind in your next installment its not worth the final girl.

It seems like a fun game so far, even if I haven't played it for long yet, but I see some good potential already, plus I like that the characters have drawn pictures when talking rather then just some simple avatars like so many other games.

Found a small bug by the way, with the big house, where there's a shovel and some items on the ground, you can walk up and through part of the wall, making it seem like you climbed on the wall and to the roof edge.

GunChassis responds:

Thank you, I'll fix that!

Good to see progress! Been following since the start.

Important question though. Can I bang Brooke yet?! :P

Keep up the great work! The art is good, the game is solid, just needs more content really!

Some small suggestions:
- You can run up the wall on your house where the equipment is dropped on the floor (3 tiles right of the door)
- Crops take maybe too long to grow for now, since there is not much else to do you kind of find yourself resting and watering for too many days. I'd suggest shortening them until there is enough content to fill the time where the crops grow? (especially since the crops are pretty much the "endgame content" right now hah)