For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Firemoon Valley v0.06"

I was a little lost but also excited during the first 30minutes. But after doing the money grind for the farm and Kayla, not so much excited. And I've played hundreds of hours of Stardew so I should be used to the grind.

GunChassis responds:

I'm trying to add more and more ways to make money, farming is the only way, but yes, I'm working on softening the grind and giving more activities.

I don't understand why we have to look for the tiny little fishing pole, axe, and pickaxe. I have found the last two, but I can't progress because I can't find a simple starter item. Why can't we just be given these items to start off with if we are required to have them to move on?

this is really good so far, but I can't figure out how to save. When I go to the save point I can see that I have old saves from the previous update but I can't save my current progress

GunChassis responds:

Whoa, that is weird... hrmmm.. I'll try to recreate this.

you don't have any logs to chop, can't get any further.

also question, does the luck stat help, and if so what does it do?

GunChassis responds:

Luck helps mostly with how muchs tuff you find/make, and sometimes the quality of what you find (like when you hunt)

While the game looks like it might end up nice I seriously can't figure out what to do. I ended up finding the pickaxe and and chopping axe, which were both much harder to find than necessary btw. But I don't know how to advance the story, all characters seem to repeat their dialogue without any changes between days, earning money doesn't seem to accomplish much.

Overall seems like it COULD be nice it ended up being a huge waste of time