For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Firemoon Valley v0.06"

I tried to save, but it erased my old file instead??

where's the amulet at. also if you could do something with that blulding where you find the cat like turn it in to a tavern or something as a means to make more gold

Southwest of the farm is the axe, north of town behind the shop is the pickaxe, and behind the boulder north of the farm is the fishing pole. You need TNT from the shop to get it and to find the white cat spencer! :D

It seems like a fun game so far, even if I haven't played it for long yet, but I see some good potential already, plus I like that the characters have drawn pictures when talking rather then just some simple avatars like so many other games.

Found a small bug by the way, with the big house, where there's a shovel and some items on the ground, you can walk up and through part of the wall, making it seem like you climbed on the wall and to the roof edge.

GunChassis responds:

Thank you, I'll fix that!

Game crash after pressing UP arrow key during first encounter with the first dragon kin you see by their house, right after she says the voiceline about getting shot and getting forced to leave the life of a warrior.

GunChassis responds:

I'll look into that, thanks.