Reviews for "Firemoon Valley v0.06"

So since this isn't literally Stardew Valley, I'm a little clueless on how to play the game. I gave up after acquiring the chopping axe and not being able to cut down a tree with it. A good topic for dev-inserted paper litter. Not having a quest log doesn't make the game literally unplayable, but I have a short term memory when it comes to these things and I'm not big on wandering around hoping something interesting will happen (it's much more efficient to open another game on NG). Make it really obvious I need to acquire an item and where/what I need to do to acquire said item.

Additionally, I could really use a cheat mode, like always having the items I need to advance the story, or short that make the number of items I need take as small a number of clicks as possible. Full gallery mode unlocks are also good.

I give this game a star for one of the most fleshed out config menus I've ever seen in an rpgmaker game, and another for the genuinely relaxing music.

Much more interesting game play than before. I agree with others that the crops take too long to grow. Why grow them or carve wood when you can make lots more money hunting? Also, I don't like that the sex scenes are one off. It would be nice to be able to repeat them when I get bored with watering crops and such.

Keep up the great work! The art is good, the game is solid, just needs more content really!

Some small suggestions:
- You can run up the wall on your house where the equipment is dropped on the floor (3 tiles right of the door)
- Crops take maybe too long to grow for now, since there is not much else to do you kind of find yourself resting and watering for too many days. I'd suggest shortening them until there is enough content to fill the time where the crops grow? (especially since the crops are pretty much the "endgame content" right now hah)

Good to see progress! Been following since the start.

Important question though. Can I bang Brooke yet?! :P

It's way too grindy man. Do you know how many days I had to waste mining stones to get 1000 monies?
By the way, how do we find the amulet? I got the transmission for the car but I can only use it to get home and to the town. I don't know what to do after that. Help please....
Oh, and the game shows promise :)