Reviews for "Retro Knight 3.2"

This game is amazing, very cool concept! The one thing i do want to see implemented is a leveling up system, I think it would be soooo cool if you could level up and get to prestige and earn rewards and such. Also I really want a way to go online and communicate with others (ive only been playing this game for like 5 minutes so idk if theres an online mode) but its very cool! Good job making this.

scpgames responds:

There is a method to leveling up, but it takes a while. You have to get 25 badges and find the first relic, as well as get quite a bit of money. Suffice to say, it takes about a two weeks or so because you can only get 2 badges per day.

There is also a "rewards system" via the Tasks list on the pause menu.

Social interaction is not only difficult to set up, but very difficult to moderate. I may add the ability to sell items to other users in the future.

Thanks for the feedback!

This is a really interesting game! It has a fun atmosphere. It's easy to jump right into. I like the different types of enemies, and the diversity of the abilities and items. The control is straightforward. I do not like that I would have to sign up for an account off Newgrounds to save my progress. Also, once I completed the Knight's training, there were two signs at the end. But there was a third message that kept popping up near them. It was impossible to keep on the screen, so all I got to read was the ward "watermelon!" I tried for a while to read it, but to no avail. Is there a chance you'll tell me what it said? I may consider signing up for that external account to play this, but I'm not sure.

scpgames responds:

Well for starters, this is NOT a Newgrounds-Only game, so signing up outside of Newgrounds is required. On the plus side, you can play here, retroknight.com or on any iOS or Android device, and use the same save data. You can use a fake email for all I care ...

The WATERMELON GLITCH has to do with having people standing too close together sometimes. There was no message you missed as the WATERMELON text was a default text I used and never removed.

Thanks for the feedback!