Reviews for "Lisa - The Screen Test"

the phone call hahaha, no mouth

I would nut to if i got extra fries

amazing

I was hoping their would be a video focused on her. These videos have been amazing.

It's really beautiful, the animation smooth and it's funny.
I just wish you'd tone down the size of every woman's attributes. I know there are people out there who just adore breasts large enough that you can camp under them during storm season or a butt so huge that gnomes build giant cities between the cheeks, but I honestly find it so off putting. I'd call this a five out of five if you could make a model that was beautiful and had natural proportions.

Also, I'm glad the robot is missing. If these were purely comedy animations, the faceless robot might be worth a chuckle... But you're so talented that and the art so beautiful and well animated that my brain says: "No, mate, it's okay! We can totally get turned on by this!..." but then the robot is there...