Reviews for "The Allies! - D-Day"

good work, this looks like it took a long time and took up a lot of space.

You guys are unbelievably good at this. You've just earned yourself a huge fan.

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks man! Happy to hear that you like our stuff! :D

Dude this is great! Hope to see more of this series!

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks man! Currently working on episode 2!

War is coming... with all of its glory, and all of its. . . Playdoh? *record scratch sound effect* Dude. Please make more. Absolutely fantastic. This was great. I love the jab at Christ. I'm a Huge ww2 geek so this was right up my allie. Get it? I really think Clay was a great choice for something like this, as it is conducive to the gore and it's also a great comedic juxtaposition for such a serious topic matter. One quick idea you can maybe use or more likely you can tell me to go fuck myself: If you decide to make this a series, (which you should,) you should have a Mr. Bill Type character who gets blown the fucked up, tortured, gimped, Mangled, Ran over by a tank, and basically fucked up beyond recognition every episode --only to return with maybe only a couple of scratches but otherwise fresh and ready for combat duty the next episode. Give him a ridiculous catch phrase. I think that would be hilarious.

EITHER WAY GOOD JOB MY BOYS

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! *gets head shot, claymation brains fly everywhere*

Twin-Tales responds:

We are soon finished writing episode 2, so there will be more of this! We are also huge history/ww2 nerds so it's really fun to make these animations.

Your idea is actually pretty funny xD. A character who always gets badly hurt and then shows up with just a bruise could be a really funny joke.

greatest show