Reviews for "The Allies! - D-Day"

That's some decent stop motion, and I kind of like the idea of a stop motion war movie. I honestly couldn't really get invested into the plot, though - neither from watching the animation (which didn't give me much of a reason to care about what was going on) nor from reading the description (which killed the intrigue of what the mission was about and also gave me tropey vibes). I'm a big fan of the game Wolfenstein 3D, and I don't know what makes me like that game and not this stop-motion, but perhaps you should find an emulator with which to play the game so you can get some ideas of how they manage to nail a plot that's four times tropier than yours. This does have potential.

Twin-Tales responds:

We are currently writing episode 2 and I feel it's already stronger than episode 1. And our hopes/goal is that the series will improve after every episode. I also feel the journey the characters are on is more important than the actual goal.

I know of Wolfenstein 3D but don't really know what is about, but will check it out.

Really cool! Getting a ton of Dino Stamatapoulos vibes from this. Keep up the good work!

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks! I love Moral Orel!

Dude this is great! Hope to see more of this series!

Twin-Tales responds:

Thanks man! Currently working on episode 2!

Very good! Love the effort that went into this!

Thank you!

Jesus christ, this is actually amazing. I´ve done many stop motions with clay, so i understand the amount of time they take to make, but jesus this should have taken a lot of work, but let me tell you that it shows, the movement of the characters and the lip sync is amazing, and the gore is really... well, disgusting, but in a good way! I cant wait to see more of these series!!!

Twin-Tales responds:

Hearing this really makes all the time you put down doing the episodes worth it! I'd say it took about 6 months to make, but had another job meanwhile so that took some time away from the project.