For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Detiled"

One of the best games I've ever played in all my life. I love short games with new ideas.

Despite the difficulty, the game has two features that realy make it stand out.

The first is the controls, which were incredibly responive. This made every death feel fair, like it was my fault entirely (and not the game's).

The second was the short respawn time. Because of this, you were ready to jump back to action as soon as you screwed up, so there was no tiresome waiting until you tried again.

It was a very fun experience. We players always like more levels, but I think the length of the game was good, long enough but not too long (so as to not become a drag). Thank you for this game!

Fun.

I like the art and the idea! I've never seen anything like this!

Oh yeah I was reeeeaally feeling that lack of focus by the end, but it was still a really cleverly designed puzzle game! I don't know how far the concept can go and honestly I think it was brought about as far as it could; still it was polished, it was clever, and the visuals were clean and crisp and, most importantly, crystal clear.

Good shit man.