For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Detiled"

That's a very promising concept for a game! I would add a title screen, level selection (maybe even a level designer?) perhaps collectables in some levels that would unlock extra levels and also, please, add some good music! (There are plenty of good musicians here me included *wink* )
The graphics are good, but maybe after a few levels you could spice up the background or just change colours after a batch of levels to add a felling of progression to the player.
Also if you were to write some narrative (even a silly one) it would help with the felling of progression adding a new commentary each level. (I recomend you to NOT choose a "save the princess" type of motive and more a "I'm trapped and need to survive this" or "My master ordered me to do this" kind of motive because that's align better with the gameplay in my opinion - Maybe you are a disciplin of a entropy wizard that ordered you to destroy all solid matter in the world - Or an evil scientist has trapped you and you must survive while he/she monologues)
Just throwing Ideais, your game has inspired me.

Great puzzle game, and simple one!
Love it! Well done !

The game looks and feels great, I didn't feel as if any of the death were unfair. If I was going to add something maybe do more with the idea you have shown and add a timer to the levels, I love to try and beat my scores and it makes a shorter game seem longer. Anyways keep up the great work, I wish you luck.

Great graphics and concept. Excellent controls that were very sensitive. It can be challenging, but not unfair. It should be longer and have more levels.

Really like the game smooth controls nice gameplay but one thing it lacks is what you can do i get you can destroy blocks but spice things up in a while. Thanks.