Reviews for "Detiled"

neat

Fun little puzzle platformer game. Would have liked if it was longer or included more gameplay mechanics, but it was short and sweet.

I like the game. The controls are solid and the concept is super simple yet offers a decent challenge. My one minor issue stems from the fact that it feels like the tile's hit boxes are larger than the tile itself, but I was still able to complete each level without any problems.

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks :D

Thats because the sensor that triggers activation/death of a tile is bigger than the character it is attached to!
I tried to have it 1:1 with the player character, but that required too much precision for players, so i made it easer through this inaccuracy.

Learn instantly,neat graphics and my jumps doesn't feel like the game is bullshitting me

Very neat idea, and it teaches the mechanics without needing tutorials. It's tight, and it never feels like my jumps are bullshit. I think you should add more levels, if you get the time