Reviews for "Total Party Kill"

Alright. This game is awesome. It reminds me of Blizzard's Three Vikings game. Definitely a game I will consider buying for real for my iPhone.

yea the magician is kewl

THE ARCHER SUCKS I LOVE THE MAGICIAN HE CUTE WEN HE WINS

Good concept, but it could use more mechanics, more party members, more levels and definitely a less trolly ending. Other than that, this is pretty good!

Its a interesting idea, but its repetitive, and lacks of unlockables, multiplayer, medals or any other replay value. The music is okay and represents somewhat the atmosphere but is repetitive and only one song in the entire game. A little game... You can fun a lot :)