Reviews for "Total Party Kill"

Great game with awesome gameplay. Could use sound effects though.

Great game, I love the way you go in thinking the game is about teamwork and suddently you find out you're actually supposed to kill your teammates to win.

this is great
all there is to say about it.

Really good game. Music is pretty buggy but i had a lot of fun playing it. Puzzles are challenging but not too hard, just the right difficulty for me. Overall, fun game to play when you don't have much to do.

Something about the switching/action controls feels a little clunky, and at times I'm not sure whether I'm solving the puzzle or abusing a mechanic, but on the whole I had a fun time and that's what counts!