Reviews for "Kill The Stick 2"

veru guicci

aidannibbles responds:

Thanks

seems like a prototype of a game that would become popular in 2008

The first one wasn't very good? Well, the second is not any better. This is basically a test of programming. I respect it, but it doesn't need to be here. Take it down.

Well this was... you can't say much work was put into this...

I haven't really been on the site for a long time to know this but I'm assuming this is one of those, "Free medal" games. Kind of poorly made, but thanks for the medals I guess.. I'm also not sure if this is against the rules or not as well so I don't advise you make the secret medals easy to get, like at least make something like a tiny button appear for 5 seconds during one of the death scenes, and the player would have to find it and a different easter egg death scene would play, like other stick figure death penalty games.