Reviews for "Avatar: The Ultimate Recap - BOOK 1"

Cute

The characters in this were very "CUTE" lots of nice animated scenes aswell, The idea was great the effort was plenty and you have made a good product, i wouldnt mind seeing more stuff like this, and hope to see what else you can make for us to be entertained with

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
No changes needed this was just very good now make more soon.

~X~

Big happy smiley fireball makes death seem okay.

Watching this made me sad. You know why? I only know most of these plots from that shitty Last Airbender movie! I wish I had seen more of the show. This animation was still great. I love Zuko the most.

Oh, so this shows Aang being unfrozen too! I guess it's just in both. The length was good too. How'd I miss this? It should be in the Top Rated!

If only I could support you for book three...