Reviews for "Avatar: The Ultimate Recap - BOOK 1"

it was great but some scenes were kinda dragging on. And if i would watch Avatar i would probably get all the references and add half a star to my score. But for someone who never watched Avatar this is really confusing but still funny. I loved the scene with the panda, and since i didn't know that part from the show it made it all the more funny.

Cool stuff, really well executed - Not only is the art-style and animation excellent, but the sound design is also well thought out! Good job :D

Ah, remember watching this on youtube. I really like the style and Aang's voice is so cute!

yeee this is funny n wholesomely neat