Reviews for "Nihilo- Prologue"

-5 stars for poor horsey

+10stars for badass waifu

Little choppy. Frame rate throughout really hindered what could have been a fluid animation. All around a really great job though. Nice story. pretty engaging. I'd be super interested in what's to come next.

Kel-chan responds:

I purposely made it choppy in after effects but....I'll see how the next ep (ep 1 looks when final rendered before chopping that. Personally I don't like the super smooth but everybody else seems to...ugh...this is what happens

Puts me in the mindset of Castlevania Symphony of the Night.
Very good animation, she just ran out of mana at the end for that last heal...

Pretty cool! Your animation has gotten a lot better, and there's some great fight choreography here. The reduced framerate works in most shots, but that opening pan through the forest looks choppy. Maybe adding some smearing or motion blur could smooth that motion out?

Looking forward to where this series is going!

Kel-chan responds:

Yeah I experimented with some diff frame rates for some things. Also using a 2d style scrolling bkgr d with a 3d as using a 3d bkgrnd looked too gamey

Kel-chan ftw! I enjoy your unique blend of 2D and 3D. I think good 3D just helps me to sit back and enjoy something without picking it apart. Awesome skeleton designs!

Kel-chan responds:

Going for more of the Ghibli style