Reviews for "Planaris 2"

I really like this game! It has a nice soundtrack and it's easy to play (well if you know what you're doing). The thing I like the most is the graphics, they're very smooth and look cool. Great job!

Thanks!

Wonderful game. Every part of this game feels like it complements the other parts, from the visual style, sound effects, music, colors, everything. Thank you for making this!

Wow, thanks!

This game is a breath of fresh air. I like the semi-tetris puzzle you have to solve, and the serene and simple music & theme the game offers. Very nice game and congrats for getting front paged!

Thank you!

Wunderbares Konzept, Tetris mit der eigenen Inspiration zu mischen. Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch zum Sein FrontPaged in P-Bot es Daily Picks.

Danke! :D

Really a nice time waster, relaxing and feels well made, solid.

Through my progress isn't saved. Is it just me? Could it have something to do with connection because I can't seem to unlock the Opulent medal even if I have mastered more than 3 levels (I have now restarted from zero three times and re-mastered +3 levels each time).

Also how can one get the "Pent-up" medal? Make a pentuple (5 rows?), when the pieces have 4 blocks? Or are there bigger shapes later? Just asking because nobody has unlocked that medal.

Edit: Thanks for replying. I switched browser from Opera to Chrome and finally managed to save my progress!
...and this also unlock the Opulent medal. :)

Edit 2: Bad news: Since my above comment written yesterday, all my progresses have disappeared again! I had played the tutorial on several browsers (Opera, Chrome, Firefox & Edge) for testing purposes and now, the next day, they are all reset to zero. So I'll give up advancing, but I'm a bit weary of constantly having to re-play the tutorial, is there anyway to skip it?

Thanks for the review!

Regarding the save progress: Newgrounds has a bad habit of losing track of cookies/saved data whenever I update the game (which I've done a few times now to fix bugs). I'm not sure if there's a workaround or anything I can do to fix that(I've sent a PM to Tom about this before)... Sorry!

I'll double check to make sure the opulent medal is working -- according to the api page there are people who have unlocked it. EDIT: I can confirm it is working, it's awarded when you load the world map screen and have 3 or more levels mastered.

You can get a pentuple line with 4 blocks if one of the lines is vertical, while the other 4 are horizontal. There's also 5 and 6 piece blocks later on :).