Reviews for "Melee players try Smash Bros Ultimate"

clever absurd writing, i personally am not huge on the voices but the work alright. this sounds about right too

The fight sequence was hilarious. Great work on this! Voice actor could have been better tho.

I admit that it was fairly short, but it did get its message across. That message of course being funny and silly. I cracked up at seeing the actual gameplay. Sonucais, I haven't heard from you in awhile! Well, I have too many favorite artists to list. The animation was nice and goofy.

I'm familiar enough with "Super Smash Bros". Well, I never played Ultimate obviously. I loved seeing the goofy effects. I think it's fine for its score. It's nice for a quick laugh.

Sonucais responds:

And believe me I am still alive
I'm doing life and I'm still alive
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive

legal

The effort is definitely here, but I'm just not feeling this at all. Voiceactor just felt uninterested and the artstyle isnt my thing.