Reviews for "Erolon: Dungeon Bound - 0.13a-Alpha"

Looks very promising.
The game has a very good visual style and a good tie, I hope to see a continuation in the nearest future.

Apparently I'm stupid, how do I go back when I'm entering the name? I'm not feelin being stuck as hero

SexCurseStudio responds:

You can delete the letters by right clicking on your mouse. Escape key also works.

games good so far but im wonderng if the h-scenes will be animated or just one frame

I couldnt figure out how to delete characters in the "name hero" section so my hero's name is Hero<__

SexCurseStudio responds:

You can delete characters in the name input by either pressing the ESC key, or right clicking on the mouse.

kept on running into a bug during the skeleton fight and had no text for the characters
Edit: the H key doesn't seem to effect anything it just makes the names disappear and reappear the clicking just moved along the invisible text as well...

SexCurseStudio responds:

Did you press the H button on your keyboard or the hide interface button (appears as an eye icon)? This hides the interface, including the text box.

That may explain why you aren't seeing the interface in battle. Currently, skipping while the text box is hidden means you'll still be able to see the name window, this will be fixed in the next build so that skipping will automatically make the interface re-appear.

Pressing the H button or clicking on where textbox should be will toggle the visibility of the text box. Can you try that and see what happens?