Reviews for "Erolon: Dungeon Bound - 0.13a-Alpha"

I had alot of fun playing this cant wait for more update's keep up the great work

SexCurseStudio responds:

Thanks! We hope you'll enjoy our future updates!

You guys upload this to the dying Newgrounds, but not F95? Yikess

For a Tech demo it was nice. The art work was amazing though I would have liked to change the name from hero. The combat still lacked flair but for a demo this got me wanting more. I hope to see more in the future. Good Luck

This game is fuckin' amazing. The character development and the relationship connection that the characters make with the main character is astonishing. The romantic feel between the characters are so great that it makes me want more! And not only that, but the RPG aspect is also fun. For me it does lag a little bit in the dungeon, but on download it's probably smooth as hell, so I wont critique that. And seein' how I would just be fine with this content alone, you ae still makin' more! Keep at it!

SexCurseStudio responds:

Thank you so much for the praise! We're just about to update the version to 0.06a, and we hope you'll enjoy it and the future updates we'll be working on!

This game is definitely amazing, the characters have immediate draw, and the relationships seem so genuine compared to most other games of the genre. It does lag a little, and it unfortunately crashed on me, but considering the early stages of alpha release I don't believe that warrants any star removals.

SexCurseStudio responds:

We're glad you're really enjoying the game! Do you happen to know when the game crashed on you, or how it occurred? The more we can trace how it happened the more likely we'll be able to fix it for the next update!