Reviews for "Erolon: Dungeon Bound - 0.12-Alpha"

Even though the gameplay is a standard RPG Maker affair, the setup for the battles made it feel not quite as dull. I don't know if you're looking for advice, but if you created a custom UI so I didn't have to be reminded of RPG Maker during the battles, this would be perfect.

The art also carried it a long way. I'd really like to see the finished product.

this game has great potential I can't wait to see what comes next, a word about fireball animation though, when you first throw a fireball at the first skeleton it freezes up for a minute or two then the fireball animation happens and it moves on, the rest of the fights are almost seamless though and it's only at that one spot that this happens. This game is probably going to be one of the better games out there, the story isn't overtly oppressive but at the same time it is plenty descriptive, once the sexual scenes come into play this game may have the best of both worlds, sex and story :)

I enjoy the artwork and the story.

kept on running into a bug during the skeleton fight and had no text for the characters
Edit: the H key doesn't seem to effect anything it just makes the names disappear and reappear the clicking just moved along the invisible text as well...

SexCurseStudio responds:

Did you press the H button on your keyboard or the hide interface button (appears as an eye icon)? This hides the interface, including the text box.

That may explain why you aren't seeing the interface in battle. Currently, skipping while the text box is hidden means you'll still be able to see the name window, this will be fixed in the next build so that skipping will automatically make the interface re-appear.

Pressing the H button or clicking on where textbox should be will toggle the visibility of the text box. Can you try that and see what happens?

It shows great potential! Keep up the great work.