Reviews for "Lust Quest: Cannie"

The game was a fun and cute clicker! It has such a nice style to it with characters and environments, with soft music too. I like how you can poke certain parts for more damage too; looking forward to seeing more of it!

Edmang responds:

Thanks muchly for the compliment! I tried to make it endearing and kinda playful mechanically, I'm so used to spamming clickers, so I wanted to try if there were sweet spots you could click that made things easier. I'm probably going to try making even smaller zones that appear once in a while that are like more extreme sweet spots that deal larger damage but only if you touch the character in specific spots in the right order. Still a concept, but might be fun to experiment with

I can't wait for more, looks like a real promising hentai game.

Edmang responds:

Thanks! I've been working fairly hard on this project for a while and hopefully the rest of the game that I'm working on will live up to your expectations.

tem códigos de trapaça?

Edmang responds:

Sim, os clientes têm acesso a todos eles, mas aqui está um "imhorny" sem as aspas

i like it

Absolutely marvelous. For a game with a good bit of text this also had a good balance of action and adventure about it. Well done. I would recommend though in future games or future development of this game to add in little animated scenes and have them as an option.