Reviews for "Lust Quest: Cannie"

wish it was a bit longer, other than that it was really fun

Edmang responds:

I'm planning on making the next part of the game have more characters you can interact with and multiple endings that encourage multiple play throughs. Hopefully it'll be to your liking, but lengthwise it should be finish-able in a similar amount of time.

I can't wait for more, looks like a real promising hentai game.

Edmang responds:

Thanks! I've been working fairly hard on this project for a while and hopefully the rest of the game that I'm working on will live up to your expectations.

Beautiful and well designed!

It got really glitchy for me when i try to drop/retake stuff. Random black bar just appears now.

Great game.

Edmang responds:

Thanks! I'll try to figure out why that is happening, a few other people reported a problem with a similar feature so I'll try to see if I cant find this at the same time when I get a chance.

The game was a fun and cute clicker! It has such a nice style to it with characters and environments, with soft music too. I like how you can poke certain parts for more damage too; looking forward to seeing more of it!

Edmang responds:

Thanks muchly for the compliment! I tried to make it endearing and kinda playful mechanically, I'm so used to spamming clickers, so I wanted to try if there were sweet spots you could click that made things easier. I'm probably going to try making even smaller zones that appear once in a while that are like more extreme sweet spots that deal larger damage but only if you touch the character in specific spots in the right order. Still a concept, but might be fun to experiment with