Reviews for "Futa Liara and Aria with tentacles 3"

Gr8 stuff!

Very gud

Smooth work once again, and this time so much more than just the one quick scene too! Much appreciated. Feels like it still never really reaches a crescendo, they just keep moaning away but... not bad. Really smooth work.

-cd-

And you cant go wrong with this

the blue ish color is nice this was actually a nice element here this was somewhat short but a good sex scene here you should think about making a longer movie, Cant go wrong with a nice sex scene like this while this was some what short it was nice and I could see you implement it into a larger movie based element but for the mostpart this was a nice sexy scene with some nice animation on the characters making for a nice secen.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~