Reviews for "Wizard Write"

holy word spitting tankeroly this game is super fun! and also helps you get better writing faster

Thanks ❣

Fun, challenging, I would like to see powerups that give you the ability to choose which word to destroy without typing, and a shield granted if you type a long word, but with no penalty if it hits the ground.

Just some things to spice up your game!

Good work.
-Demetrios

Thanks ❣.

WOW! OK! You get four stars for bringing me back to when I was five years old on the fucking COMMODORE VIC-20 playing TYPE ATTACK! ©1982 Sirius. Your version is all jazzed up with awesome lively music and a much better cannon effect, I must say! But this is great. I recommend this kind of game for kids everywhere! Extra half star for the high value to kids who need to learn to type!

Nice work!

1150 was the best score for me thus far.

I just wanted to say I had 1700 on my first try. Cool graphics and music.

thanks dude <3