Reviews for "Bulugh"

Gorgeous art style. Utterly broken and unintelligible combat system. DANISH OUT OF NOWHERE? (that's a first, but hey, en gang skulle jo være den første).
The game has a pretty nice atmosphere, and there's a few funny details here and there, but all in all, the game is kinda broken. I get that this was for ludum dare, so the feeling of playing something unpolished stems from that.
I rate this 4/5 almost entirely on atmosphere, art, and to a lesser extent humor.
I get that the concept revolved around the cards being future job prospects or dreams, and that these were broken when they were worn down too much, and as cool as that idea is, it just feels halfbaked in execution. Almost as if you figure out that it's the intent, but then nothing more really comes of it and it doesn't connect with how you play the game at all. Whatever cards you use are the ones that get destroyed, so in that sense, the chances you never take are the ones that come true? Maybe I just don't get it.
That being said, I had a pretty good laugh when I realized how the therapist card was supposed to be played, but it was pretty shitty even then. It's kinda like the Pokemon games, only the damaging moves are really worthwhile in the end.

This is so confusing but I like how much effort you put into this so I'm gonna give an optimistic 4 star. :)

Really confusing, eerie music ,but strangely appealing and unique aesthetic. I really enjoyed this game but I did find it to be slightly buggy. No option to go back kif you click "change " while in battle is really frustrating. also some music variation would have been nice. The same looping tracks get a little boring after a while.

Cannot wait to see more, love all of the effort you put into this

Very nice film

So here was a nice film you have here with some amazing graphics and detail dont see the need for any changes here on this one, Now from your Standpoint Its always nice to have a good finish on this one, And as we do come to the end part of the review and movie I have enjoyed your efforts and so on

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
dont see the need for any changes here on this one,

~X~

It's inspired art. Music is cool too. But I had a glitch where it stopped responding and slowed down. It seemed to sort itself when I clicked outside the window?