For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "SmK - Utopia"

Nice song :D

Where's the 6th star!!! ;(

I would have put a transition to the base starting at 1:10...

But anything else is completely awesome! I just wanna listen to this again and again >_<
I love when the pan goes from right to left and then the to the other side <3

Freaking great job, again :0

this song is awesome and perfect, very good.

This is going to my favorites. Lovely use of piano. Then the synths come out and complete the song as far as to what it was missing. If i had a complaint it would be the percussion. I think you could of done a little more then just the simple dance/trance tag. The breakdown at around 1:04 is lovely. I would of added a filter to that to kind of make it more dramatic tho. The song itself reminds me of a very lovely anime opening or closing theme! When you start chopping the song at 2:30 or so I can't say i'm a fan of that part but you DID add more percussion into it and it helped. The abrupt ending could of been done slightly different to add to the song. Perhaps bring back that lovely piano and add in a fade.

All in all you did a very lovely job with this song and its going on my favorites! Well done!

Wyldfyre1

:')

Wow, amazing tune. Only thing I have to say is I agree with the reviewer below about the ending. But you have become very consistent with the quality of your music. Keep up the great work.