Reviews for "itsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsa"

it's weird but good

it's very weird... but the emotion of the game is amazing,
I felt bad after playing it

This game is beautiful. I mean.. when I played I felt like I look at my emotions, look in my mind
It's a bit weird but this noisy sound, this picture makes you feel this game better

also, I lost a name of the song long time ago, so can somebody say me it?

itsrealitsrealitsrealitsrealitsrealitsrealits

really loved it, sometimes you feel like your backed into a corner, sometimes you feel like your drowning, sometimes you feel like your falling, and sometimes you feel like your crawling struggling to pull yourself forward when in the end your going no where