Reviews for "itsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsallinyourheaditsa"

That sudden ending tho.

Very cool

Wow I have to say that the game was something "UNIQUE" and different I love the grunge like view of the screen and such its kind of a dark game, you should ad some medals onto this game, So as I have Evaluated this awsome flash you have here, you have amazed me aswell as others, you could make a great Highlights reel with this, there was some nice visuals in this and it was a well rounded flash entry, and I can only hope to see more work from you just like you have posted up here, so keep up the work.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
you should ad some medals onto this game,

~X~

It was a nice wal through anxiety, but, as someone who doesnt suffer it, id expect to feel more threatened.. The walkthough it was making me feel uneasy, but there wasnt any threat which wouldve been nice to add to the feeling of hopelessness

was okay