Reviews for "Enchanted Path"

Looks cool! But. Dude, i can't deal with the load time. It'll take forever to load!

It's a fun game and I like the music, but lv 23 is hard. *edit I thought the medals were broken I guess they work.

This is probably my favorite game of yours. You really shine when you do puzzles, and you seem to unlock your creativity along with it. Since simple square you became an interesting creator, albeit Green Gunner was also great

holy crap lol idk how i did it but on level 12 my guy just started flipping a million miles an hour
-edit haha i just did it again. i tried to jump from a ledge to the teleporter and he hit his head on it. 5 stars because this is hilarious

Yet another fun puzzle game that requires a lot of thinking and foresight (I spent more time sitting here planning out a level then actually playing the game). The worst thing about the games with this kind of camera angle is that it can be annoying remembering which way is up and down, so having the slanted arrow buttons on the screen makes the game that much more enjoyable and less frustrating.