Reviews for "Enchanted Path"

It's a fun game and I like the music, but lv 23 is hard. *edit I thought the medals were broken I guess they work.

I thought we all agreed in 80s that "up" is top-right in a view like this.

I made it to lvl 26 and it took me like an hour its not hard you just have to sacriface.

And this was an very good game I liked it alot. Thanks for making this awsome game.

KING-JANS is right.

Other isometric games (Marble Madness, Snake Rattle 'n Roll, Q*Bert, etc...) have right arrow move you down-right, up arrow move you up-right, left arrow move you up-left, and down arrow move you down-left. As if you grabbed your controller and tilted it 45 degrees clockwise, rather than 45 degrees counter-clockwise as this game does.

Good thing you can click on the arrows because with the current control scheme that's about the only way the game is playable for veterans of other isometric games.

Overall pretty good. it's not the first game to use arrows for diagonal movement, but I have the feeling that in most games the controls are turned 90 degrees to the right. in other words most other games are: UP ARROW moves up to the right, instead of up to the left. LEFT is then up to the left, etc. That is more natural for me. I don't know if it has anything to do with being right or left-handed. Maybe just add the option for both possibilities?