Reviews for "Enchanted Path"

I fell and teleported at the same time causing my player to get stuck in air and become a fidget spinner.

The controls are off from what I'd expect from an isometric game, and the difficulty of 26 was insane compared to the other levels. It was fun though, I'd like to see more.

Reminds me a lot of Naya's Quest by Terry Cavanagh! I like the fresh perspective on the mechanics of that game.

The game has interresting mechanics in some of the later levels, but the controls are really difficult. The game might benefit from a simple top down view as opposed to its current isometric one.

This is just a replica of b-cubed
controls are annoying too