Reviews for "Enchanted Path"

amazing

funny

Good game, solved all of the levels. Just a pointer, maybe show where the end point is before the game starts, or have if flash for 3 sec then go away. This will let you know where to go and also make you remember where it is. Great game.

Some of the mechanics were a little difficult to figure out. As well as the controls having N/W as up instead of N/E... Also, it was quite enjoyable until the sudden spike in LVL 26.

OK, I'l ask... What is the solution to 26? At this point I am left thinking the solution relies in a concept not well explained? Someone said something about sacrificing. Well, when I sacrifice, It restarts... What am I missing?

MrNannings responds:

Yeah, that one can be confusing even for me. Walk trough https://youtu.be/XxKjao_haZ8?t=7m33s

Level 26 was the only one that stumped me, otherwise it's a fair puzzle game that progressively got more challenging. Although the controls took some getting used to (a better control scheme like a "ASWQ" key combination would have been better for the keyboard), it was very easy to pick up and enjoyable to play through.