Reviews for "Enchanted Path"

Lovely.

That 26th level really was something extra! Eventually had to run through it with just one player too. Is there really another way...? Seems like that one level sapped all the cleverness left for the final ones in one swoop. ;) Overall a thoroughly enjoyable game though, with not too much challenge, and ambient graphics - that slight sway of the brick and nimble movement. Might be my favorite one yet. Nice work.

-cd-

MrNannings responds:

Thanks! Yes in that level you need to leave 1 behind, it's indeed the hardest.

This game was fun to play.
The bad part about this game is level 26, which is so utterly difficult compared to the other levels. I had to run to the goal after the other ''player'' died. Because I don't instantly lose after one of my ''players'' dies. So I had to exploit to finish level 26. I'll still attempt to finish it properly, even without a guide.

Still a nice puzzle game.

I just finally finished this game after being stuck on level 26 for so long. I had to look up a walkthrough, honestly. That one just stumped me so bad. Levels 27, 28, 29, and 30 were all so easy after that one, which I thought was strange. As a game goes on the levels should get harder, not easier.

This was a fun puzzle game, though, and I enjoyed it. Great work!

This is probably my favorite game of yours. You really shine when you do puzzles, and you seem to unlock your creativity along with it. Since simple square you became an interesting creator, albeit Green Gunner was also great