Reviews for "Hekapoo Clipset"

It was interesting

Well this game was somewhat interesting there was not much interactivity about it but was fun to see so my advice would be to ad some interactivity and abit more game like element onto this game, even adding some medals on this might be kind of interesting

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
more interactivity and some medal options would be cool.

~X~

I quite enjoyed the character, and it's pretty well animated, even though there aren't transitions obviously. Nicely done, interested to see what you do in the future.

Edit: Tumblr link is quickly approaching uselessness

RelatedGuy responds:

Ha! Jokes on you, the link is already useless, that blog got banned half a year ago!

good art just need mouning

Your art is nice but the animation seems like it needs a little work (mainly the transitions).

great, needs anal,but still great