For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tactical Weapon Pack"

Very, very rewarding and satisfying shooting action. Both music and (especially) sound effects are a total hit, no pun intended.
The physics are good, some weird stuff can happen when lobbing multiple grenades at once, but no complaints otherwise.

XP and rewards are given at just the right rate to keep you playing. The challenge is high, I had some tense moments especially with the defense mode, however there's one gamebreaking weapon that rules above all else, and I don't know if I should say which one, so... I'll leave it up to you to find out!

The only glitch I found was that sometimes my weapon would appear twice, with one fixed in starting position, and that caused the game to freeze after a few shots, either that or making my HUD disappear for some reason. Nothing that a quick refresh can't fix though!

Bottom line, very fun, great coding, awesome work!

Really nice game! Would love to see more of this gameplay with the other packs together and probably score based multiplayer. Also, there should be a fullscreen mode and more options like graphics and such.

very fun i am having a good time

Shoot it Feel it Love it